The trustees, staff and volunteers of The Churn Project invite you to attend our Annual General Meeting on Monday 6th March 2023 at 5.30pm.
Please do come along to see what we have been doing over the past year and hear from people who access our services. Refreshments provided.
Do let us know if you are able to attend by clicking on the link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-churn-project-annual-general-meeting-tickets-547784757957, or by emailing email@example.com
if you would like to submit a formal question to be read at the AGM or would like a copy of our annual report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Welcome and introduction from Rosemary Lynn, Chair of Trustees
2. Apologies for absence
3. (i) Minutes of the 2020/21 AGM
(ii) Matters arising from these minutes
4. The Churn Project Annual Report 2021/22 presented by Rosemary Lynn, Chair of Trustees
5. Introduction of Trustees
a. Election of Trustees for 2023/24
b. Formal approval of Accounts
c. Re-appointment of Chartered Accountant Jenny Frost
7. Questions and any other business
Conclusion of the formal AGM
8. After the formal business, we shall be hearing from some of the Churn staff, clients and volunteers about our work over the past 12 months.
9. Thank you and refreshments
The meeting is being held at the Churn Project, 14-16 The Waterloo, Cirencester, GL7 2PY.
We look forward to seeing you.